This Saturday, October 16,
the Visual Art Studio will be offering a noon time (12 noon - 1 PM)
THREE FOR ONE SPECIAL!
An autographed Sacred Flesh Catalogue
A box lunch from Cucina
The opportunity to hear Susan Singer talk about Sacred Flesh, her exhibit of female nudes which is currently on display in the gallery
All for the amazing price of $38!
TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL!
A box lunch from Cucina
The opportunity to hear Susan Singer talk about Sacred Flesh, her display of female nudes which is currently on exhibit in the gallery
Saturday Stroll will continue along Broad Street until 4 PM, with most of the galleries being open for your viewing pleasure.
My Son the Doctor will be providing lively music at the Visual Art Studio beginning at 1 PM. All are welcome. There is no charge.
For more information about the exhibition, see Susan Singer's website.
To sign up for Saturday's luncheon, please contact Anne Hart Chay by Wednesday, October 13th. 804.644.1368 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 804.644.1368 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
Lunch options are listed below. Please peruse them and let Anne know your choice when you call her.
Cucina Fine Foods & Catering BOX LUNCHES Choose either a Sandwich or Salad Box Lunch
Sandwich box lunches served with a choice of side salad and a dessert.Choose a Side: roasted red potato salad with dill, pasta primavera in balsamic vinaigrette or curried cous cous & wild rice pilaf with almonds & apricots
• Mesquite smoked turkey with spinach, artichoke and cream cheese on ciabatta
• Roast beef with cheddar, lettuce and herbed mayonnaise on sourdough
• Chicken salad with red grapes, almonds and lettuce on croissant
• Roast chicken breast with roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella & fresh basil on ciabatta
• Grilled eggplant and red peppers with goat cheese on ciabatta
• Dijon shrimp salad with oranges, ginger, water chestnuts & lettuce on croissant
• Black Forest ham and Swiss with lettuce on sourdough
• Vegetarian wrap, roasted red pepper hummus with lettuce, cucumbers & sweet red peppers
Salad box lunches served with flatbreads and toasted pita chips and dessert combination. Dressings packaged in separate containers.
• Classic Greek salad with kalamata olives, cucumbers, tomatoes and feta
• Mixed greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, apples and almond
• Caesar salad with grilled chicken and garlic croutons
• Dijon shrimp salad with oranges, ginger and water chestnuts on bed of field greens
• Mediterranean Medley Chicken salad with curried cous cous and wild rice pilaf
• Chicken salad with grapes and almonds on bed of field greens with cucumbers & plum tomatoes
Special Thanks to Cucina, located in the Museum District, for their assistance with this Luncheon. www.cucinarichmond.com
More info about Sacred Flesh
In today’s society, the media seems to be in charge of creating the image people have of the “perfect” woman’s body. Singer hopes to crash through the belief that a woman must be tall and rail thin to be beautiful. She presents women who are beautiful because they feel gorgeous. They live authentically within their own skin and feel great about themselves. After viewing her show, Singer hopes that people will look at women, including themselves, in a new, more accepting, compassionate way.
Singer writes about her work, her process, art, and her thoughts about women’s body image frequently on her very popular blog, Exploring Women’s Bodies, at www.susansingerart.blogspot.com Please visit www.visualartstudio.org or www.susansinger.com for more infomation.