Friday, August 13, 2010

Collaborative Color Study #4

This one was thanks to the wonderful efforts of Ann-Marie Neale, Adele Castillo, Pam Varner, and Kim Harvey.  The colors are gulf coast blue, fuschia, and orchid.  I didn't really know what orchid was, but my artist buddies at the Collaborative Arts Group informed me last night that it's a pinky purply color.  Wikipedia confirmed it.  I'm not so sure about gulf coast blue either, having not been there in so many years - the last time I was there, it was Red Tide, and now there's oil in the gulf, so I figure I have a lot of latitude on that one!  It's the surrounding color as well as the middle color.

Just in case you're interested...  all of these color studies are for sale for $99 each (unframed, unmatted) until the end of August, so get 'em while they're hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment